Deja View wants YOU! We are currently hiring awesome people like your self to become our next window cleaning technicians. Join our team and enjoy the satisfaction of using your hands to brighten people’s homes all year long. Please apply today if you can say “YES” to these statements:
• I am at least 18 years old and I’m great at smiling.
• Passing a background check is no problem.
• Speaking English is a skill of mine.
• I have a smart phone and a sense of humor.
• I love Colorado weather and being outdoors.
• I want an opportunity to advance and grow.
• I am not afraid to learn new skills.
• I enjoy working as a team.
• I love puppies!
Please do us all a favor and DON’T apply if you can agree to any of the following statements:
• I don’t like people and people don’t like me.
• Working hard is not my forte.
• I’m very afraid of heights! (We work up to 3 stories high)
• I’m big, tough, and you can’t teach me anything.
• I would melt if I had to work in the sun.
Deja View Window Washing is a small, local, residential cleaning company. We are growing fast because we perform a high level of service for our customers. That means there will be opportunity for you to grow with us and advance your position quickly. Don’t worry about not knowing how to clean a window. We will provide you with all the training and equipment needed. Since you’re new at this, starting pay is only $14/hr. If you stick with it and enjoy using the new skills you’ll learn, pay increases by $.50/hr after 60 days. If you are giving exceptional performance, you will be eligible to receive bonuses immediately. Oh, you think you already have skills? Great! We will pay you extra for those skills. You are even immediately eligible to earn performance bonuses!
If this job position sounds like a good fit for you, then please email us your resume at; JoinTheTeam@dejaviewdenver.com. Make sure to put “NINJA SKILLS” in the subject line of your response. I know it’s silly, but many people won’t take the time to read this far and will prove themselves unable to follow simple directions. It would be unfair to consider them for this position when there are folks like you that are obviously more competent. Email your resume to start the application process, and we will send you the instructions for the next step to becoming a residential window cleaning technician. Please don’t call, as we want to reserve our phone lines for customers only. We look forward to hearing from you!